CALL FOR ABSTRACT APPLICATIONS FOR THE 8th INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF NUTRITIONISTS
We would like to invite you to submit your abstracts for the 8th International Congress of Nutritionists according to the guidelines stated below and through the following application form.
Again, this year, the Scientific Committee will grade all applied abstracts. The authors of the best-graded abstracts will orally present their scientific work. The best oral presentation chosen by delegate’s opinion – will be rewarded!
Sections for abstract submission
- Omega-3 fatty acids: From lab to clinic
- Vitamin D: New insights from physiology to clinical practice
- Public health nutrition
- Nutrition for amateur and athlete runners
- Organic, Eco and Bio food
- Infant nutrition and long term health
- Obesity from another angle
- Diet therapy in oncology patients
Guidelines for the abstract submission
- abstracts should be written in Microsoft Word, in English and Croatian languages, and submitted as two separate attachments through the application form
- the title should be written in capital letters, Times New Roman, font size 12 under the title, please specify the following: the presenting author’s name, affiliation, postal address and e-mail address, names of all co-authors, without titles; co-author’s affiliations with numerical linking to co-authors and institutions; an email address of the corresponding author – all in Times New Roman, font size 12
- the abstract should be written in Times New Roman, font size 10, and have up to 350 words (not including title, names of co-authors, and affiliations)
- the abstract must contain the following: Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Conclusion, and Keywords (no more than 5 keywords)
- please bold titles of each chapter
- abstracts that were submitted after the deadline or not written according to these guidelines will not be accepted
- poster: the maximum size should be 70 x 100 cm (B1)
- abstracts will not be adjusted – each author is responsible for the correctness of their abstract
Please prepare your abstract by using the official abstract submission sheet available HERE.
After we receive the submitted abstract, you will get an e-mail notification within 48 h. You will be informed on abstract acceptance and possible corrections suggested by the Scientific Committee by 1st April 2022.
If your abstract has been accepted and you need to make corrections requested by the Scientific Committee, the final version of your abstract needs to be sent by e-mail by 15th April 2022.
After the revision of all approved abstracts, the Scientific Committee keeps the right to decide if applied scientific research will be presented as a poster or as a lecture.
Scientific Committee will select scientific work whose authors will get the opportunity to publish it in a form of a scientific paper.
The supporting publication of this year’s Congress is the Croatian Journal of Food Technology, Biotechnology and Nutrition, published by the Croatian Society for Food Technologists, Biotechnologists and Nutritionists. Therefore, scientific papers will be reviewed according to the protocols of the journal itself.
The deadline for submitting the scientific paper written according to the instructions for authors is 30 April 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Instructions for writing the scientific paper can be found here.
Best poster award
Scientific Committee will grade all applied abstracts. The authors of 5 best-graded abstracts will orally present their scientific work. The best oral presentation chosen by delegate’s opinion will be rewarded with the prize of 10,000 HRK!